Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

split question

moosecles

hey guys, i had a question about my split. My current split looks like this.

mon- chest/tris
tue - legs
off
thurs- back/bis
fri- shoulders/traps

now i can only make it to the gym mon - fri i work to many hours on the weekends. The problem is after my chest workout i dont feel i get a good tricep workout, and more importantly on back day i feel im getting a bad bi workout. im thinking of switching to this.

mon - chest/shoulders
tue - back
off
thurs - legs
fri - arms

what do you guys think about this one? which would you choose and why.

any help is appreciated guys

chest +shoulders together is TERRIBLE-Dennis James says to keep 48 hours between working your chest and shoulders-this is VITAL if you are NOT on GEAR!

is there any other way to incorporate arms, or any other ideas based on how i can only be in the gym from mon-fri.

peace

i say

chest-back
hams traps abs
bis tris
quads glutes calfs abs

ur killing ur shoulders on other exercises.. u can throw in some light rotation work..but thats all u need...

i dunno about chest / back, i find myself pushing really hard in those workouts if i include them ill be dead tired and doing them half assed, unless i was on gear.

I've been doing a 3 day split, 2 days on, one off. However, if I'm feeling a bit tired I'll do one day on, one off.

Chest/Arms

Legs

Back/Shoulders

I don' think you need an entire day devoted to arms. Biceps and Triceps are very small and don't take much out of you. Plus, they get alot of stimulation from chest and back exercises, so they don't need all that much additional work.

I always have legs on their own day. I don't like splitting them up cause leg muscles work together with each other.

I like doing back and shoulders together.

Top Bottom