Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should you do cardio while you are still sore from work out?

Should you do cardio while you are still sore from work out?

• Yes, full cardio workout.

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Only light cardio workout.

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No cardio while you are sore.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Definitely helps get out the lactic acid. I'd say if you're sore it's fine but if ur half crippled and it hurts just to touch your quad, maybe take it easy. Lol

Quit bumping threads you trolls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Troll? Shut the fuck up. 90% of the post I've seen from you are troll-type, derogatory, insulting, and less than helpful. If you aren't going to be a positively contributing member to the forum go back to bodybuildingdotcom's misc section. Grow up

Troll? Shut the fuck up. 90% of the post I've seen from you are troll-type, derogatory, insulting, and less than helpful. If you aren't going to be a positively contributing member to the forum go back to bodybuildingdotcom's misc section. Grow up

Enjoy the timeout. Also, if you want to come back you can fucking beg. Bye bye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I do at least a half hour of intense cardio 7 days per week, even when bulking - I just eat more.

There are so many reasons that cardio is a must for me. My cardiovascular system is what gets blood (and hence oxygen) and nutrients to my muscles and organs so keeping it strong and healthy is a priority.

Light cardio will help increase circulation aka blood flow which leads to better muscle recovery. The two best things for recovery are heat and compression and both conveniently enough increase the effects of your circulatory system. I have been doing a long, purely aerobic trail run once a week on Sundays for recovery and some extra non-intense conditioning. I always feel so much better afterwards. The same can be said for a nice easy swim or a low-intensity bike ride.

Top Bottom