Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should you do cardio while you are still sore from work out?

Should you do cardio while you are still sore from work out?

• Yes, full cardio workout.

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • Only light cardio workout.

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • No cardio while you are sore.

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
I think it's one of the best ways to get rid of the soreness unless the soreness is so bad that you can barely walk and prodding the muscles gives real agony. Cardio will flush the muscle with blood and who knows what else but it's all good. I'd play the high-intensity cardio by feel, though.

LoneTree said:
If your arms and legs are still sore from workout (about 2 days later), should you do cardio?
What is your opinion?

I believe the soreness is caused by lactic acid build up in the muscle. The only way to help remove the build up it to do some light exercise with the sore muscle group. Doing some cardio will flush the muscle with blood, bringing in all the ingedients needed for rebuilding and taking out some of the painfull lactic acid. A win win if u can stand the intial pain.

Bike or elyptical after a leg day...forget about it, not happening.
It's best to do a tough cardio workout right after a leg workout b/c it helps with the lactic acid buildup and you won't be as sore; and hopefully eliminating the problem of doing cardio while sore.

You need to give your CNS some rest and let your body rebuild the damaged fibers

So I'd do some light cardio, if any (in fact I wouldn't do any cardio at all and wait till you finish your cycle)

Top Bottom