Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Saturday morning workout *PIC*

Nothing is wrong with gloves, Elite_fry swore by them. ( :rainbow: ) It's when yo combine slightly gay gloves with totally :sawastea: Cable crossovers that I question your sexuality!

J/k man. Camera phones aren't allowed in my gym.

Lestat said:
what the hell is wrong with using gloves??

LOL! Gloves are for guys that don't like the feel of cold iron, and don't like calouses. It just comes off a bit fruity, especially when both guys have matching pairs. :rainbow:

But I still think your a good bro! :chomp:

here is why i wear gloves.

The dumbell grips at my gym are fucking ROUGH as hell, so rough they hurt.

When i am doing a set (I Incline DB press 85lb dumbells) I find myself more focused on the PAIN of my hands then actually pressing the iron... gloves give me one less thing to worry about.

My gym is private (company) so anything really goes.. camera phones..etc.

Lestat said:
here is why i wear gloves.

The dumbell grips at my gym are fucking ROUGH as hell, so rough they hurt.

When i am doing a set (I Incline DB press 85lb dumbells) I find myself more focused on the PAIN of my hands then actually pressing the iron... gloves give me one less thing to worry about.

My gym is private (company) so anything really goes.. camera phones..etc.

Well if you have shitty equipment in your gym, it's a bit more understandable. I feel the same way about lifting straps too. Too many guys use them for everything. I'm not opposed to their use, I just wait to use them until the lack of grip strength starts to interfere with my concentration on the exercise.

shit I had no idea gloves were so taboo!

i didn't either.. i just have never worn gloves because i love callouses.. never use straps or belt either..

Top Bottom