Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Push-ups

Soundtrack

I'm already training *alot*, looking to add mass, and was wondering if throwing in some push-ups every morning and night would have any additional growth benefits? Or, would it just be overtraining my muscles?

Thanks

generally over training, depends on how hard you go on the pushups, if your doing barely any then its not bad. But there not going to help growth like that. Its probably best just not to do them except on the days you train those specific parts.

pushups

when we use to play football in high school we all use to do pushups everyday along with our daily workout routines,,my football team had some of the biggest players and people always wondered why,,pushups is a exercise that's over-looked by many, if people would do 100 pushups everyday everybody would be in shape,,just look at my pics on my homepage and u'll see,,i'm one of the many that does pushups everyday and now my chest is so huge i have to stop and work my other body parts to catch up!!

Top Bottom