Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Preacher Curl Bench

jbruno

I currently have a flat bench w/preacher curl attachment. In short, it sucks. It's too narrow and padding is virtually non-existant.

I was looking into getting a stand-alone preacher curl bench. There seem to be alot of them out there. Any recommendations?

Thank you,

The preachers are way too much money. If you want to do them buy an adjustable/incline bench and you can use that to do one arm preachers with a dumbell but it will also serve many other purposes. Personally I dont even like preacher curls that much(I do them sometimes, but they put a lot of pressure on my wrist) and I feel that when it comes to home gyms you need to get basic stuff first like a power rack, bench, and dumbells.

Greek Freak said:
The preachers are way too much money. If you want to do them buy an adjustable/incline bench and you can use that to do one arm preachers with a dumbell but it will also serve many other purposes. Personally I dont even like preacher curls that much(I do them sometimes, but they put a lot of pressure on my wrist) and I feel that when it comes to home gyms you need to get basic stuff first like a power rack, bench, and dumbells.

Excellent info.

Top Bottom