Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Post up your split...and a question..

Just by looking at the different posts, you can see that it really doesn't matter which routine you stick with. You will get results, its just a matter of preference really (strength vs. size, or combonation of both). If you're hitting the muscles hard, recovering in time for the next workout, and increasing the weight/reps, you will progress. One could make the argument that some routines are more optimal than others, well...if all things being equal, we're talking very little difference.

BOOEY said:
Just by looking at the different posts, you can see that it really doesn't matter which routine you stick with. You will get results, its just a matter of preference really (strength vs. size, or combonation of both). If you're hitting the muscles hard, recovering in time for the next workout, and increasing the weight/reps, you will progress. One could make the argument that some routines are more optimal than others, well...if all things being equal, we're talking very little difference.

Exactly...I'm in the process of making a new routine right now so I can hit the gym more frequently because I recover very fast...

I just noticed you are in VA....what part if you don't mind me asking...

Right now my split is like this.

1- chest
2- back
3- tris and bi's
4- shoulders and traps
5- legs

The days off vary according to my work schedule.

InTraining said:
Exactly...I'm in the process of making a new routine right now so I can hit the gym more frequently because I recover very fast...

I just noticed you are in VA....what part if you don't mind me asking...

I live in Vienna, but I lift in the city. What about you?

Top Bottom