Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Off day ?s............

JKurz1

Banned
I've always been under the impression that you should reduce carbs and overall cals on your off days from the gym.......now, after reading into it, I'm not so sure......some are saying this is the time the body will recharge and spurt new growth, so wouldn't you want to keep the nutrients flowing? Theories? Also, any of you work in an office or work all day long (non-strenuous, i.e. non-construction, landscaping, etc.) and just go home on your off days? What do you guys do to keep the sanity?

Also, would the same rules apply (reducing cals and carbs) if you plan on a pretty intense cardio session (HIIT) in the afternoon?

Off days, office job :

Less carbs
almost as much protein
less overall calories

How many days off a week?

When you say off, is that no cardio, no stretching, nothing?

If cardio is included, are calories the same?

All I do is reduce my carbs on my post workout meals, thats the only real difference on my diet.

BIGDHO said:
All I do is reduce my carbs on my post workout meals, thats the only real difference on my diet.

So you are still eating carbs in your first few meals? Brown rice, sweet potatoes? ANy cardio on your off day? Or just beers? lol.........

2 off days per week.
wednesday: office all day, sometimes cardio in the evening. dont cut much food or
calories
sunday: relax, maybe mess around with my truck, watch the nascar race

cwick0 said:
2 off days per week.
wednesday: office all day, sometimes cardio in the evening. dont cut much food or
calories
sunday: relax, maybe mess around with my truck, watch the nascar race

Hey, just got your message dude...I'm up North (AKRON), but thanks for the invite.........

so you don't change much up, eh boss? AND you still stay realitely lean...must not really matter..........

JKurz1 said:
So you are still eating carbs in your first few meals? Brown rice, sweet potatoes? ANy cardio on your off day? Or just beers? lol.........

Nope no carbs in the first few meals on the diet Im on, this diet I do cardio 7 days a week. This is the last week of that though. After this week Im going to start bulking agian.

Top Bottom