Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My blog sponsored by elite-bodiez.com

It could b dose dependent. But I don't have time this cycle to figure it out. I was at 400 mg/week. Maybe 200mg/week would be better with less sides. Results wouldn't be as fast but slow and methodical is the key and keeping up the gym intensity with diet is paramount.

So next cycle I will try that.

It could b dose dependent. But I don't have time this cycle to figure it out. I was at 400 mg/week. Maybe 200mg/week would be better with less sides. Results wouldn't be as fast but slow and methodical is the key and keeping up the gym intensity with diet is paramount.

So next cycle I will try that.

Different things really do affect people differently. I was at 800mg/wk of TA with ease, and was able to mitigate and counteract any side effects regarding progesterone or lethargy - whereas you were completely crippled with side effects at half that dosage. I can't take pre-workout products with stimulants, or one specific ingredient rather, where millions of other athletes can double and even triple the dosage of any given product.

That is very true. I am thinking of next cycle I will try it at 200mg a week (2 100mg shots) and see how that goes. If it works great, results won't come as fast, but they will come and be just as solid.

Tonight did legs. I felt very strong and busted out a sweat like I was on the treadmill. Afterwords, I went into the sauna for 15 minutes. Drinking protein shake as I type.

Tonight is last sust injection. I have not been disappointed in z-line at all. Wish I could stay on forever! I feel like I did when I was 30. Strong, motivated, etc. April is not that far away, is it? Going to start putting together my spring cycle shortly, will be somewhat unconventional too. The diet is where I am going to need help, while I agree that the ckd diet is very effective, it is a very difficult diet to stay on for long periods of time. At least for me. For my off cycle, I am going to switch to an Atkins style diet, but still run a calorie deficit and adjust as needed to avoid fat gain.

I will be looking for a solid cutting diet that will be effective, but not a killer on the system. I will be looking for 10-15 lbs of fat loss the next round. That is over the 4 month period from April-July.

Tonight is last sust injection. I have not been disappointed in z-line at all. Wish I could stay on forever! I feel like I did when I was 30. Strong, motivated, etc. April is not that far away, is it? Going to start putting together my spring cycle shortly, will be somewhat unconventional too. The diet is where I am going to need help, while I agree that the ckd diet is very effective, it is a very difficult diet to stay on for long periods of time. At least for me. For my off cycle, I am going to switch to an Atkins style diet, but still run a calorie deficit and adjust as needed to avoid fat gain.

I will be looking for a solid cutting diet that will be effective, but not a killer on the system. I will be looking for 10-15 lbs of fat loss the next round. That is over the 4 month period from April-July.

Hope you had fun, thanks for the journal. Have a good rest of the Winter, and continue along your path of growth! I'm concerned you might end up cutting calories even more, which would be devastating during PCT. Don't vilify carbohydrates, eat to grow! What does the final PCT plan look like you decided upon?

Have to get it from Needto, he is helping me with the remaining gyno issues. I am going to run hcg for a couple of weeks after my last shot though. I have to be careful with the carbs/calories or I will easily look like I did when I started. I will continue this journal throughout the rest of the winter and then start a new one when my cutting cycle starts.

Top Bottom