Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

knee wrap roller

cheesePuss said:
hell yes brother I want one! I will e-mail you.

B fold....you need to roll your wraps up tight in a roll before you put them on....this ensures an even tight wrap....they should be so tight that it hurts....thats when you benefit.....and when your cranking through an intense squat workout....to me it's the biggest pain in the ass to have to get a tight roll then put them on. My hands get tired and it's hard to squeeze the bar

There were times when the lifters had enough strenght to pull them as tight as possible, evenly, without any knee wrap rollers.

They have a home made one at my Gym. The damn thing wraps it so tight I can't get the wrap off the machine.
I'll have to get a tutorial someday soon.

^^^ Pulling them as tight as possible by hand isn't as tight as possible by machine. Not to mention the hand fatique you can minimize by using a machine. Saves your hand strength for holding onto the bar.

Powerbuilder333 said:
They have a home made one at my Gym. The damn thing wraps it so tight I can't get the wrap off the machine.
I'll have to get a tutorial someday soon.

^^^ Pulling them as tight as possible by hand isn't as tight as possible by machine. Not to mention the hand fatique you can minimize by using a machine. Saves your hand strength for holding onto the bar.

Yet the old school lifters had more strength in the hands and better grip.

perkele said:
There were a few freaks like Kaz, but even he - by todays elite standards doesn't measure up anymore.
Equipment technology has improved tremendously, but nothing but old school chalk is allowed to help the grip in any powerlifting/weightlifting competition, yet the numbers keep going up.

Times have changed. Old school wouldn't be able to keep up with new school. no way.

check this out, my friend has just started to produce them, well engineered n u wont break it lol

cant post the web url here but if you google vicks knee wrap roller you will find it there

all the best
mickeyp

Top Bottom