Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JM presses?

Tom Treutlein said:
"Once one stops learning from others, then they might as well pack it up and quit."

Why? Might not learn anything new (unless you're innovative and creative), but you can still make progress with the ways you already know.

Beast, I do read your posts, but Bignate's comment made me feel that maybe I was doing it right but that it wasn't an exercise for everyone, since he said if your joints hurt, don't do it.

I can always stick to CG benches anyway.
no worries then..there is a vid of the mvement and yes it is somewhat awkward..cg benches i think are prolly one of if not the best tricep move..yeah dont want to be killing your joints..i stopped skulls b/c they were killing my elbows but i may throw them back in my routine and see tendons and joints have gotten any stronger..cg bench 5x5 is my main tri move..

wnt2bBeast said:
do you not read my replys to your questions? If so i will not bother to try to help you anymore???? wtf?????????????????????
I guess you didn't get the mass pm for everyone to put you on ignore, lol. :)

wnt2bBeast said:
no worries then..there is a vid of the mvement and yes it is somewhat awkward..cg benches i think are prolly one of if not the best tricep move..yeah dont want to be killing your joints..i stopped skulls b/c they were killing my elbows but i may throw them back in my routine and see tendons and joints have gotten any stronger..cg bench 5x5 is my main tri move..

side note on skulls...i was reading that doing some light warmup curls will help warm/stretch your tricep tendons, which should help your tris on skulls. I did it last week and it seemed to help on all my tri exercises.

cwick0 said:
side note on skulls...i was reading that doing some light warmup curls will help warm/stretch your tricep tendons, which should help your tris on skulls. I did it last week and it seemed to help on all my tri exercises.

interesting..ill give it a whirl..tomorrow is delts/tri's

I'll try to get a vid clip of me doing them in the next week or two and I'll post them. I think that one of the big ideas is to handle a pretty heavy weight in them...but like less than 50% (way less) than your shirted max.

With a bench shirt, the bar often will go towards your face when you want to press it away from you. The JM Press strengthens the bench just as the GM strengthens the mistakes which may be made on the squat.

Try it...see if it helps you out.

B True

Top Bottom