Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

JM presses?

Tom Treutlein

How does one preform these? I saw a bunch of different images when I searched on Google and they all hurt when I try them. The one I saw on elitefts that was supposedly taught by Dave Tate was basically a closegrip bench but with the bar in a path above your neck. That hurt like hell to do.

ive spoken to alot of people regarding these, including scot mendelson. If they hurt, dont do them, you wont be able to gain the type of strength you want with that exercise before the joints break down.

Tom Treutlein said:
So it's just something that some people can't do?

do you not read my replys to your questions? If so i will not bother to try to help you anymore???? wtf?????????????????????

wnt2bBeast said:
Glad you could pick something up from it!!

Glad you posted the link.

I might have to check it out a little more often.

Once one stops learning from others, then they might as well pack it up and quit.

"Once one stops learning from others, then they might as well pack it up and quit."

Why? Might not learn anything new (unless you're innovative and creative), but you can still make progress with the ways you already know.

Beast, I do read your posts, but Bignate's comment made me feel that maybe I was doing it right but that it wasn't an exercise for everyone, since he said if your joints hurt, don't do it.

I can always stick to CG benches anyway.

Top Bottom