Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm trying hard to gain some weight

ChrisTheDutch

:mad:
i'm 20 years old my height is 1m90
i weight 140 pounds
and i'm taking all shit i can get but i won't gain weight
i'm taking anadrol proviron and bianabol
some natural shit like tribulus creatine and
shakes
i eat most of the day and i train enough

i don't know what is f**cking wrong with this body
grrrr.

Dbol and Anadrol should not be used in conjunction, as both are 17aa and very hard on the liver.

Drop the anadrol, get some injectable test and equipose and run all 3.

Test/EQ 10 weeks
Dbol First 5 weeks

Eat and train hard, ur BF% looks very low, ur just scrawny as hell, eat eat eat 5000 calories or more per day, lots of protein and carbs.

FOOD. You think you eat a lot don't you. You don't. I guarantee it. Food is the most anabolic substance there is. This is no excuse to load up on junk food. Eat nutritios meals of course. Eat pastures of cattle and the entire chicken population of montana. You have to eat to gain weight and it's obvious you're a shining example of an ectomorph. Stick with heavy compound movements and don't get cute with your training. Nothing but the heavy iron and raw intensity. Keep your lifts brief and to the point. Avoid cardio and other physically strenuous activities like the plague. You need to conserve all your energy for your lifting and you most definately need to conserve the calories for growing. Don't eat most of the day....Eat all of the day. It's the only way you'll grow.

Eat some 600-700 cal. shakes suck as prolab N-large, it really works for me. I put on some wheigt using this.......

:p :p :p

eat eat u just say that all that is bulshit ur body well not use it it is genetic

i ve been into that nothing helped until i i cycled it all about ur body compostion not ur habit

i tried eating my freinds eat less than me they say how don't u grow while u eat that much even fat i don't gain

thats why from the end try cycling but be safe

Eating is the key, try to eat every 2-3 hours, even wake up inthe middle of the night and drink a shake, milk works miracles.
AS don't work if your body isn't supplied with enough calories

Yellowbomber said:

AS don't work if your body isn't supplied with enough calories

This is the end of story right here. This is the ultimate truth. Muscle tissue is not synthesized from anabolic steroids. It's synthesized from the food we eat. AS enhance the body's ability to convert that food into muscle tissue, but without that food(protein esspecially) in the first place there is nothing to build muscle out of...not even with AS.

Not gaining on anadrol and Dbol ??? Anyway I agreed with nimrod you should get any other thing to stack it with because on abombs and dbol your gonna get alot of weight in water and after you stop taking it you will lose all that water and there goes most of your weight.
Eat alot at 140lbs try to consume around 5000 cal and you can eat junk food just try to keep it to a minimum. ( its easier to lose fat than gain muscle).

i agree with ya all but wee neeed somthing to FORCE the food to be utilized and not exerted from the body

thats the point

Top Bottom