Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i like a closer bench grip, to target my chests more, as opposed to a wider grip.

patsfan1379 said:
You are right. I put my pinkies on the rings and it feels perfect. I don't flare out my elbows and I get a perfect push from about 1" above my nipple.

Anything wider hurts my shoulders and anything closer works my tris.

I'm 5' 9" or 5' 10" too.

LOL @ 5'9" or 5'10"

SublimeZM said:
jesus christ, this is what iv been saying the whole time, that if i go wider than my awsome groove spot (pinkeys on rings), it strains my chest tendons and shoulders and is uncomfortable to bench and i cant target my chests very well, wtf

oh. i wasn't really listening, sorry.

next time post pics. that makes everyone pay better attention. you should know that by now. :)

SublimeZM said:
jesus christ, this is what iv been saying the whole time, that if i go wider than my awsome groove spot (pinkeys on rings), it strains my chest tendons and shoulders and is uncomfortable to bench and i cant target my chests very well, wtf

She is doing a close-grip bench press in that picture to better target triceps. That is not her natural barbell bench press position.

patsfan1379 said:
You are right. I put my pinkies on the rings and it feels perfect. I don't flare out my elbows and I get a perfect push from about 1" above my nipple.

Anything wider hurts my shoulders and anything closer works my tris.

I'm 5' 9" or 5' 10" too.
good post.

sublime, how old are you? If I'm going to advise you on GH, I absolutely have to know how old you are........you can pm me your response, and you'd better be fucking honest with me!!

SublimeZM said:

That's incredibly close.

You just need to relearn how to bench. You should be able to target your chest, lats, and back with various styles of benching.

(I didn't mean that insultingly, lol. I've relearned how to bench a number of times... it really all comes down to your body and what works for you. Give everything out there a try and do what works for you.)

:cow:

Rabid_Goose said:
Lemme rephrase.

How many pounds do you bench?
like a month ago i got 275x8, not sure what it is now...either around that or a little bit lower, hopefully no wthat finals are over and summers here my lifts will go up again

redsamurai said:
sublime, how old are you? If I'm going to advise you on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , I absolutely have to know how old you are........you can pm me your response, and you'd better be fucking honest with me!!

Quit trying to push drugs. That's what the anabolic forum is for, dammit. :D

:cow:

Top Bottom