Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i like a closer bench grip, to target my chests more, as opposed to a wider grip.

redsamurai said:
sublime, how old are you? If I'm going to advise you on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , I absolutely have to know how old you are........you can pm me your response, and you'd better be fucking honest with me!!

gh gut is sexy

SublimeZM said:
like a month ago i got 275x8, not sure what it is now...either around that or a little bit lower, hopefully no wthat finals are over and summers here my lifts will go up again

Nice, don't you weigh around 180 or so? For some reason I'm thinking that is what you weigh. I gotta head out to work, catch ya later.

redsamurai said:
sublime, how old are you? If I'm going to advise you on gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , I absolutely have to know how old you are........you can pm me your response, and you'd better be fucking honest with me!!
im 19 and 1/3rd. im a youngun (not youngguns)

samoth said:
That's incredibly close.

You just need to relearn how to bench. You should be able to target your chest, lats, and back with various styles of benching.

(I didn't mean that insultingly, lol. I've relearned how to bench a number of times... it really all comes down to your body and what works for you. Give everything out there a try and do what works for you.)

:cow:
i dont bench as close as she was in that picture, i was responding to the words of it about going too far out for her hurts her and makes her uncomfortable, wtf i feel like everyone in this thread is fucking with me

Rabid_Goose said:
Nice, don't you weigh around 180 or so? For some reason I'm thinking that is what you weigh. I gotta head out to work, catch ya later.
i was 180, but gained 20 pounds pretty recently lol...so that was at around 200lbs weight that i did that

SublimeZM said:
i dont bench as close as she was in that picture, i was responding to the words of it about going too far out for her hurts her and makes her uncomfortable, wtf i feel like everyone in this thread is fucking with me

Maybe you just suck at responsive writing? :shrug:

:cow:

ok, the only pic i have of my regular grip is in a singlet and there's a giant hunk of man meat spotting me.

i'm not posting a pic of me in a singlet.

but gawddamn is my spotter hot.

Top Bottom