Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

i like a closer bench grip, to target my chests more, as opposed to a wider grip.

Rabid_Goose said:
You saying that Elbows tucked in and a back arched to put yourself in a decline tear's RCs?
no, that puts the least strain on the RC, so iv heard, and from experience.

what i was saying stresses RC alot os arms flared all the way out and no backarch and using mostly shoulders instead of chest...

82.jpg

81.jpg

me doing a close grip.

lemme see if i can find a pic of my regular grip. if i go any wider than what i regularly use, my shoulders hurt.

SublimeZM said:
silly powerlifter.

people also do half benches, where they dont fully lockout and just bounce it off their chest to half way then back down, probably cause they saw it in pumping iron,

Like... an inverse board press or pin press? Wierd.

:cow:

SublimeZM said:
no, that puts the least strain on the RC, so iv heard, and from experience.

what i was saying stresses RC alot os arms flared all the way out and no backarch and using mostly shoulders instead of chest...

titcr

take GH before you juice noob......do it the other way around and you'll end up like me, 29 years old and feeling like I'm 50 when i wake up in the morning.

jackangel said:
i hate people who try stuff. fucking wide-grip pushers to 'blast' the chest. quiet already. just use a reasonable grip which feels natural and allows you push a shitload of weight. up the poundage steadily...eat...rest...grow. i like a PL style bench. sure, it may not hit the chest as much, but it's stronger and safer. the wider your grip, the more your chest comes into play, but the more abuse your shoulders take. don't fuck with your shoulders.

i'm huge and strong, so i can say all of this with confidence.
thanks, ghandi.

stilleto said:
82.jpg

81.jpg

me doing a close grip.

lemme see if i can find a pic of my regular grip. if i go any wider than what i regularly use, my shoulders hurt.
jesus christ, this is what iv been saying the whole time, that if i go wider than my awsome groove spot (pinkeys on rings), it strains my chest tendons and shoulders and is uncomfortable to bench and i cant target my chests very well, wtf

redsamurai said:
take gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - before you juice noob......do it the other way around and you'll end up like me, 29 years old and feeling like I'm 50 when i wake up in the morning.
how do you mean? like when should i do it, what kinds of doses, etc.

doesnt that affect your facial structure and GH gut, or are those rumors?

if you dont answer me in this thread im going to PM u

ring fingers on the rings. i mean it's even called the RING finger. how can you argue with that?!1

Top Bottom