Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much weight for Good Mornings ?

Rocket

Reading the Good Morning post made me think about this.
I warm up with 70lbs than finish with 100lbs but I don't think this is enough. How much does everyone else use?

Rocket

How many reps are you doing . The important thing with these is FORM. You cannot slack or you will probably injure yourself. keep a tight arch and do sets of 10 with a weight that you can handle. You be the judge. I just did a 300 max today. 225 for reps though
Don't worry about everyone else just lift in your zone and youll be alright. Later

I brought this up in a thread before, but I'm still kinda curious. Do you guys prefer good mornings over stiff-legged deadlifts or do you do both?

I prefer good mornings over stiff legged deads, I find they really bring up my squat and reg dead weights.
My best is 365lbs for 5 sets of 3 reps, back parallel to the floor. My old training partner used to do triples on 6 plates per side.

I prefer good mornings over stiff leg deadlifts.One of my old training partners began experimenting with bottom position gm's and these fry my low back.

365?

365 on good mornings? hes nutso for doing that in my humble opinion. good mornings are not a heavy exercise. risking the hell out of exploding your back going heavy on those. I doubt 365 had any form at all....

Top Bottom