Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Me With Incline Bench Press

inclines are great for filling in you're upper pecs. try to bring your shoulder blades together while on the bench, then when you bring the bar down, make sure you touch you're upper pec region, but don't necessarily hit your collar bone. inclines are the only type of bench i do for chest becasue of a shoulder injury in a fight, they're a life saver when it comes to your shoulders! oh ya, one last thing, make sure the bench isn't set at a high degree, that way your shoulders won't get too involved in the movement.

good luck!

hey butler did you ever try inclines on the smith machine, it is excellent and use a medium grip.Also superset it with incline flies youll get an awesome pump and youll grow like you wont beleive. give it a try buddy

What do you guys think of doing incline press on Smith machine? How effective is it? I work out alone and can't really go to the max on a regular bench.
:splat:

what you need to do is change up on the various exercises used for incline ex. incline DB press,smith machine incline press,BB incline press,hammer strength etc. always surprise the muscles and you might even find one of those that you actually like when that happens you will grow just like doing any other part that you feel is a strong point.

Top Bottom