Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help me..the ectomorph training style

charleswilber

I belong to the ectomorph type..I want to build muscles and they suggest short and intense training..but what does it mean? any example? thank you.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

I belong to the ectomorph type..I want to build muscles and they suggest short and intense training..but what does it mean? any example? thank you.

What there trying to say is dont spend too long in the gym do your sets and get out of there longer time in gym doesn't mean more gains just do your sets and get out!

Do no cardio at all. If you must, don't exceed 20 minutes a day.

Just get in the gym, do some stretches, and lift heavy for about an hour and get out of there, go home and eat a chicken breast.

check out the workout style in Stevesmi's signature, it's geared for ectos who want to put on mass

ok..here's my diet and training routine
07:00-125g of pasta+whole grain bread +1 egg white+coffee
09:15-whole grain bread with 1 egg white
11:00-rice+chicken breast +vegetables
15:00-apple or oatmeal
15:30-16:30-workout
17:00- 125g of pasta+chicken breast
20:00 -3 egg whites

Sunday is chest day, Tuesday is arm day, Thursday is back day, Friday is shoulder and leg day.. I do HIIT on Wednesday and Saturday, it lasts for 15 minutes..and I rest on Monday.

Try switching to a push/pull/legs routine for awhile. Give your body more time to rest

Also you really aren't eating very much, so you're burning off potential mass gain by training every day and doing HIIT

Eat Eat Eat my friend

and lift heavy weights (good form) 6-8 reps last rep should be intense

as big bass said I have 2 links in my signature below.. one on diet, one on workouts.

I was an ecto all my life too.. i weighed 122 at 16.. I used those principles in my links to build muscle mass without the use of steroids or even supplements. just diet and working out. so it can be done

Just read your link Steve and yes good plan there. I assume people asking you questions are probably new to weigh lifting and I would say just stick to the compound moves and eat. Once you put on some size and figure out your weak spots then go after the isolation exercises. No big deal though.

Top Bottom