Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FRONT pics

also, start doing more core lifts..

Your back width is coming along, but try to develop the middle of your back more with deadlifts which will also make you thicker.

Your frame looks like it might have some potential once mass is added..

good luck and keep eating..

thanks for the advice bro! i've been hitting the deads for about a year now and am already seeing pretty good results. a big problem for me is eating much and eating well, but i'm working on that. also i haven't been able to squat for more than a year due to injury. all pussy excuses aside i'm gaining again...so its all good i guess!

i'm 21 and i used to not realize the importance of eating. in addition to that, variable school times and limited budget make it hard to set up a good diet and keep to it at the same time.

Very nice! Good work cutie

I just graduated college so i know what your talking about. My school schedule was all over the place also but still you have to make every attempt..even if it means carrying around food with you, waking up extra early or going to class late.

I do not know your dorming situation, but the best way is to by food in bulk such as chicken cutlets and lean hamburgers so that they are ready to make when u need it.

Your progress will be minimal without food. So try and change that as soon as possible..

yeah i learned that the hard way bro...but i'm making up for that now and am finally putting in the effort to eat right. thanks for the advice i really appreciate it bro!

Top Bottom