Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drinking and smoking pot

kansasfarmman said:
Sorry man. . I was being honest. Its a shame when you get upset about the truth. When I train people I like to lead them in a positive way.

How is what you said in any way "positive"?

You're due more negative karma 'til you can offer something better than a back-handed "apology."

In my mind, anything to excess is bad for you. Give your life balance and you will find a happiness that you never knew existed. You can spend 24/7 in the gym, counting calories, carbs, and fat grams, but if you're not happy, what have you done? The same goes for anyone who does the party scene 24/7, which I don't think that anyone here is suggesting. Like I said, it's all about balance.

casualbb said:
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to b fold the truth again.

I seem to have that problem as well :) LOL. It's not fair!

I've nothing to add to the topic, really...I've never smoked marijuana, but I certainly can't hold anything against occassional users. I'll take a drink--Arnold had a point about beer vs. milk--but nothing too excessive. I think we have to give ourselves a little "treat" every so often, and that we all deserve as much for the way we bust our asses day in and day out.

Maybe that's a conceit, but it's also true. I know if my bodybuilding endeavor is compromised .0001% by enjoying some beer, well, big fucking deal. The whole reason I lift is to have FUN; the day it becomes unfun, and dictates whether or not I can relax once in awhile is the day I quit and take up golf.

(Not really. I'm a shitty golfer. but I've always wanted to say that ;) .)

After trying and being in different situations 24/7: sports, party, study, recreational drugs, psychopharmac, healthful life. I can now say that the last is the one that makes me happier and reminds me the bad side of the others.
Anyway I agree with most of them, moderation is the key, but it's something I can't achieve, don't know why .. I am an obsessive person jumping from one life style to other ...

I used to go black or white with everything, so whatever my main hobby was, it would dictate my life. At one point, it was drinking and smoking. Then, it was DXM. Then, it was a girl. Well, twice a girl. I also tried with counting every little thing I ate and did towards my training, to make sure I was going to be preforming optimally. Well, I said fuck that. I agree that you need to strike a type of balance. Yes, some times you have to buckle down and do things you don't want to, or avoid those sweets and instead have some oats, but if you cheat every so often then it's not a big deal.

Top Bottom