Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

doing heavy back to lifting after elbow injury

zeincharles

how long should you weight after a tendon injury on your elbow? it happened to me 4 days ago and I'm in pain , the doctor gave some pain killers and said it wasn't that bad, that it would go away on its own.... But one thing is pain going away and other thing is going back to lift heavy, how long is a prudent time

There is no way to give an exact time but I would not lift heavy at all until the pain is completely gone. Then start back with lighter weights and progressively increase. You definitely do not want to risk re-injury.

Without seeing you in person and knowing the exact details of your injury it's impossible to give you an answer but I would always air on the side of caution. It's better to go 50% for a week then over do it and make your mild injury a serious one. If you get back into training heavy before your body is ready, you could be out for months or even need surgery.

I am not sure what your budget is like but I would look into SARMS to help your injury recover and to get you back into the gym training regularly as soon as possible. If you are going to spend your money on just one SARM, it should be ostarine. Ostarine is the single best SARM for recovery. It was developed to prevent muscle wasting and increase recovery in people with muscle wasting diseases like HIV and cancer -> https://www.evolutionary.org/ostarine-mk-2866

If you can afford more then one SARM, the best SARM to stack ostarine with is nutrobal -> https://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

Nutrobal is an hgh analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH out put in the body. I would say it's equivalent to about 3-4 IU of HGH per day.

Nutrobal will give you all the same benefits that HGH will - increased fat loss, increased recovery, improved sleep and anti-aging properties.

Top Bottom