Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Deca/Anaver Killer Cycle?

genkiup

Hey bros,

I would like to tap into this wealth of knowledge for some serious imput on this cycle? I want to loose fat and keep the mass I have, maybe gain a little bit, but not much. And I know, Diet Diet Diet!! I am 235 lbs, 6'3" and about 18% BF. I do not want to get much bigger but I would like to get stronger and loose a little excess BF. So here it goes....

Week 1-2 Clembuterol 60-80 mcg/day, Deca 200mg

Week 3-4 Clembuterol 80 mcg/day, Deca 300and400mg, Benadryl 50mg/day at night so I can stay on the Clem, Anavar 40mcg/day

Week 4-5 Clembuterol 80 mcg/day, Deca 400mg, Anavar 40mcg/day

Week 6-7 Clembuterol 80 mcg/day, Deca 300and200mg, Benadryl 50mg/day at night to replenish the Beta receptors. Anavar 40mcg/day

Week 8 Clembuterol 80 mcg/day, Deca 200mg, Anavar 40mcg/day

Also at week 3 I will be doing a T-3 cycle for 20 days as follow: Max will be 100mcg ED using 25mcg pills. (.5) means 1/2 a pill or 12.5mcg

4days6days10days
5%40%55%
2 44444444 33222111.5.5.5

Thanks guys I am really interested to see what ya think.

I've read that people usually do 2 weeks on, and 2 weeks off, and 2 weeks on again, and so on, with the clenbuterol. This is to get the best effect out of it.

Hey thanks for the reply! I didn't think anyone would.
Yes, I heard the same thing about clem 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. And also 2 days on and 2 days off. But I read somewhere that 50 mg of Benadryl at the end of 2 weeks will slow the desensitation of your Beta receptors (i.e Upgrades them) so you can stay on for 6-8 or whatever amount of time straight with out a break! But I think you would still want a break eventually as it would be very bad to stay constantly on a drug. Even though most of us drink coffee everyday.

I did a similar cycle to yours... except for the benadryl and that doses where lower (because I'm a girl). I did 4 weeks deca, and 5 weeks anavar. Clen 2 weeks on - 2 off.
so compared to other cycles where I just gained tons of water retention, I increased cardio 40 mins 4-5 times a week and got the animal cuts. I made sure to increase my protein intake to 1.5 g per pound, I took aminoacids in each meal. My training changed in the way of increasing weight for each session.
I gained shapely size, and even though at the end I got some water retention I looked lean.
Hope this helps

Hey thanks for your input nikkita!
Did you do the deca and anavar at the same time or did you start one after the other doing clem 2 weeks on and off the whole time?

genkiup said:
Hey thanks for your input nikkita!
Did you do the deca and anavar at the same time or did you start one after the other doing clem 2 weeks on and off the whole time?

I started anavar on the 3rd week of the deca
clen I used 2 weeks on and off the whole time

Nice to read about a sensible dosed cycle where u plan to get the best if both worlds lean mass increase and increased definition.and u will get it on that provided your gear is what it's supposed to be

Top Bottom