Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Candy bar after workout

I believe based on experience, science, and longevity of the supplement... that Vitargo is truly the best for post workout insulin signaling. However, when it comes to cost consideration, Karbolyn along with NTBM GEAR post workout is amazing, and has been working very well for me! I'M BACK ON NTBM'S GEAR DURING THIS CONTEST PREP, and I'm very, very excited about what I have in store with this chicken blood masterpiece :)

a buddy of mine likes being skinny.. he eats NOTHING on sunday's (he fasts all day).. he benches like 85 pounds.. BUT he can bicycle up a mountain faster than anyone i know.. he will get to the top and not even be out of breath and I will be way behind him and struggling.

most everyone on this board is trying to achieve the bodybuilding body, but there are also powerlifters, strongmen, endurance athletes, boxers, MMA fighters etc etc. but usually when i post something on here its gonna be geared towards building mass so like moya said the answer is yes, you are gonna inhibit growth by not eating enough. but not everyone is trying to put on muscle mass. sometimes i have to remember this cause I usually post on the AAS forum which is mostly guys who are trying to put on mass and strength.

I freaking love you!

You won't find any performance athlete that skimps on calories. A bad calorie is better than no calorie!

yeah i also heard if u have a couple pixie sticks (dextrose sugar) b4 ur postworkout protein shake was suppost to really help, but i dunno, i think some people just read to much flex and muscular development magazines
really man just figure out your body and what it respones to, i know people who eat like shit and there bodies are amazing as long as they hit the gym then can eat whatever they want, some guys follow all this eat skinless chicken breast and granola and food that taste like pure cardboard but it work for them, and some people eat healthy all week and cheat durning the weekend, and that works for them, just trial and error till u have ur body down pact and figure out whats best for u and ur goals

^^^yeah we've had these discussions a million times. will give you an example... I eat pizza myself.. but I dont buy the greasy white dough from the big chain places... I buy my pizza from whole foods where they use wheat dough or i buy the frozen organic pizza.. and eat in MODERATION. have a slice or two.. don't eat the whole thing.

these are simple things you can do and still enjoy the foods you love.. a rule i have is if i eat something and feel like crap afterwards, then I won't eat it again.

always follow up a cheat meal with a lot of fruit and water

yeah if i do have a cheat meal i make up for it. ill 'fiber' up afterwards. Also ill probably take in a lot of protein even if its in shake form. I also try to schedule chead meals after crazy workouts. try to minimize the damage they can do.

A couple years ago when i was really cutting i continued to eat a cany bar (snickers) after most of my work outs and i continued to get lean.... I was doing cardio am n weights pm.... Diet was n check ecept pwo
Ya ofcourse theres better source of sugar the snickers got some fat on it but if ur going to have one mine as well be at the best time 4 it jmo

Flame away hahha

A couple years ago when i was really cutting i continued to eat a cany bar (snickers) after most of my work outs and i continued to get lean.... I was doing cardio am n weights pm.... Diet was n check ecept pwo
Ya ofcourse theres better source of sugar the snickers got some fat on it but if ur going to have one mine as well be at the best time 4 it jmo

Flame away hahha

I think the body is set up to absorb anything thrown at it after a hard workout... I did cinnamon sugar Pop Tarts post workout for a long time, LOVE THOSE THINGS, MMMMMM! Also, for a long time as well I even had white bread SOAKED in honey on top and Smucker's jelly mixed in, insulin SURGE! :)

Top Bottom