Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Candy bar after workout

it is true but not the best source of carbs post workout or ever for that matter imo

a candy bar provides no nutritional value as far as vitamins and minerals go. Candy bars sometimes contain fat too.

I usually do watermelon, pineapple or bananas post workout with whey and egg whites

The candy bar will only make your ass fat. Pick one - Pop a handful of organic raisins, or eat a banana, or a plain bagel, fat free pop tart, Gatorade..

These are fast acting carbs that will aide in your post workout insulin depletion.

The low-fat poptarts, haha, yes! I thought I was one of the only ones to do this post workout, cinnamon, DELICIOUS!

Now, however, it's all Karbolyn and Rice Cakes for me... contest prep and all.

i really will never understand american lifestyle and food

i really have to travel to america to see this

now if you go to the coast of Cali.. cities like SF, LA, SD people live different lifestyles.. or the northeast people care about their health.. but the south and middle america for a woman to be 200 pounds is considered normal. even at my gym easily half of women and men are overweight.

the difference is in the US we grow a lot of corn and soy .. they put it in everything. its cheap, they feed it to our cattle, pigs, chickens, etc. they turn it into soybean oil and high fructose corn syrup and put it in our drinks and foods.

I buy organic and I always read ingredients. it can be done but people just seem to not care, its a culture of ignorance and acceptance of obesity. its easier and cheaper to buy something out of a box or go to the fast food restaurant than it is to buy produce and cook your own food. its a shame but I've read that if people were to eat healthy food then we would run out of food very quickly... what troubles me though is when i see kids who are obese cause their fat parents would rather take them to the fast food joint than take the time and effort to cook them a nutritious food, or whose parents just buy them video games to shut them up instead of enrolling them in karate or a sport.

I would love to go to Australia one day, they are some of the most gorgeous women on the planet. you are lucky my friend

now if you go to the coast of Cali.. cities like SF, LA, SD people live different lifestyles.. or the northeast people care about their health.. but the south and middle america for a woman to be 200 pounds is considered normal. even at my gym easily half of women and men are overweight.

the difference is in the US we grow a lot of corn and soy .. they put it in everything. its cheap, they feed it to our cattle, pigs, chickens, etc. they turn it into soybean oil and high fructose corn syrup and put it in our drinks and foods.

I buy organic and I always read ingredients. it can be done but people just seem to not care, its a culture of ignorance and acceptance of obesity. its easier and cheaper to buy something out of a box or go to the fast food restaurant than it is to buy produce and cook your own food. its a shame but I've read that if people were to eat healthy food then we would run out of food very quickly... what troubles me though is when i see kids who are obese cause their fat parents would rather take them to the fast food joint than take the time and effort to cook them a nutritious food, or whose parents just buy them video games to shut them up instead of enrolling them in karate or a sport.

I would love to go to Australia one day, they are some of the most gorgeous women on the planet. you are lucky my friend

Mexican groceries and Halal groceries are in every decent sized city in the U.S. and are great for finding stuff that's generally healthier/more natural.

I drive a nice sports car. I really like my car. I only put the best gasoline, oil or fluids in it. It performs great and I hope it lasts me a few more years.

I want to perform better than my car. I like myself even more than the car. I only put good quality foods and drinks in my system.

This analogy told to me by a doctor changed my life and performance more than any other techique, training routine, or supplement.

I get cheats here and there.. and when Im on vacation or out at a party Im not a organic preacher but 95+% of the time its quality in = quality out.

lol at this thread. 200lbs is the norm but seeing a colossal 400+lb fat bitch in a scooter at the supermarket isn't a rare sight. Shit pisses me off when people like that take up the entire isle while asking for help to reach for the twinkies.

lol at this thread. 200lbs is the norm but seeing a colossal 400+lb fat bitch in a scooter at the supermarket isn't a rare sight. Shit pisses me off when people like that take up the entire isle while asking for help to reach for the twinkies.

Go to Golden Coral and pay just to sit there. You'll see gargantuan lard asses sitting on 2-3 chairs huffing and puffing for 20 minutes after every trip to the buffet.

Top Bottom