Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking pics

onerepmaximum said:
Thanks bro, I'll be much happier when my arms look more like yours.

ThanX for the compliment Onerep! :D That means alot. Your not far at all. If I were to get as shredded as you are in those pics, it scares me to think how much Id lose on my arms. hehe Thats why Im always bulking. haha Im 185 in my pics also, not sure how much Id have to lose to get super shredded. Im sure youll exceed me within the next year. My progress has been so slow lately. ThanX again brother!

I know what you mean about being scared to lose size. My arms in the competition pics went to about 15 1/2". But I cut the wrong way. I dropped 30 pounds in about 6 weeks. I plan to do it a lot less drastically next time and hopefully retain more size. If I didn't ever compete, I'd be perpetually bulking too. Keep up the good work Beast.

onerepmaximum said:
I know what you mean about being scared to lose size. My arms in the competition pics went to about 15 1/2". But I cut the wrong way. I dropped 30 pounds in about 6 weeks. I plan to do it a lot less drastically next time and hopefully retain more size. If I didn't ever compete, I'd be perpetually bulking too. Keep up the good work Beast.

Damn! I couldnt do that bro! Over an inch and a half loss on arms. Thatd freak me out! Thing with me is, it takes me a very long time to gain or even gain back weight Ive lost. To give you an example I recently lost 5lbs at the end of last month, from now eating enough. Im still getting it back. That takes alot of dedication. I commend you. And thanX! :D

It was definitely a hard thing. I was a wrestler in high school so self deprivation is not a new thing for me. Thankfully, I'm back and bigger than I was before I cut. Thanks for the props, brother.

onerepmaximum said:
It was definitely a hard thing. I was a wrestler in high school so self deprivation is not a new thing for me. Thankfully, I'm back and bigger than I was before I cut. Thanks for the props, brother.

Anytime bro!!!

3b34343ea922506e002a33fde82f018d.jpg

a90c87f81c29e2e345454b928ca138ae.jpg

ca035930ebf899df0577b9786a0d56f4.jpg

Not quite 200lbs pounds yet, but close enough to post some progress pics. These are with my cell phone, so they are not the greatest quality. You get the idea though.

Top Bottom