Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk or not to bulk. Look at my pics, help.....

getbigagain

I have lost about 100 pounds over the past 2 years or so. I have keppit off. I have lifted weights for almost 2 years but never to get bigger. I am currently 180 and I am about 6 foot tall. I know almost all there is to know about cycles,carbs and everything else about building muscle, post workout nutrition, etc... I still have that crappy fat around my lower belly. I am not sure if it is loose skin, fat or what but I want to get big SO much. I am just afraid that I might get fat again. I eat healthy 95% of the time. Oats,chicken,whole grains, etc... I have been on the low carb diets but after a few weeks I end up blowing it and putting bakc on 10 pounds or so of water in a couple of days. Take a look at my pics and tell me what you think. I would like to put on 1/2 to 1 pound per week and then diet off some more fat next March or so. Does anyone know what it is like to lift your ass of and never make gains in size becuase I am only lifting to be in shape and lose fat. I hate seeing all my buddies put on 10 or 15 pounds of muscle in the past year and I stay the same weight. Currently I am doing the LL Cool J workout that was in the Mens fitness mag a few months ago. It is really tough, considering I am eating 2300 calories and I am on "Crums" diet. Brutal!! Any help would be gretly appreciated. C-YA! Oh yeh here is a link to one of my pictures.

http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=4143178&sessionkey=OXAQQGQBTVERLNGNZRQZ

http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=4143178&sessionkey=OXAQQGQBTVERLNGNZRQZ

Since your pics no work....

Alot of folks will have better advice than me but here's my 2cents:

Step one: Get on this board! It's VERY good!! It will help you more than anything out there.

Step two: Take your men's fitness magazines and BURN THEM. Absolute CRAP!!

Step three: get on the sticky with various programs (ie. 5X5, westside, etc., etc.) and read them ALL!!!

Step four: Follow one of those programs!

Step five: LISTEN to what some of the experience folks on this board say. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!

Step six: Find out what Swaining is!!!!:FRlol::FRlol::FRlol::FRlol:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

Actually, I wouldn't start swaining if I was worried about gaining too much fat (if I had lost 100 pounds). Swaining is great for most of us, but in this case I'd hit up BodyByFinaplex for diet advice bro.

Thanks

I feel like I need a buffet. When I diet I always have a scow on my face, my friends can see it and they shy away. When I eat the proper carbs and eat my maintenacnce calories, I am always smiling. Here is another question. For about 2 months on and off I have been on the low carb thing. How should I reintroduce them. I am think of about 30 grams a day for about 4 days then 30 ro 40 more and so on until I reach about 160 a day (not including my 5 pounds of green veggies a day). My buddies say eat,eat,eat and measure your waist everyday, when it grows a little do some cardio for a few days then back to a little bulking. My waist is decieving. IT says about 35 or so around the navel but I am only 180 pounds. That skin and fat down there is really messing with me. I would rather be bigger and a little fatter and happy rather than dieting and worrying everyday. I cannot even keep my girlfriends. They all get in my way and on my nerves while dieting. When I eat more and try to put on muscle I am the greatest guy in the world. It seems as though from being fat for 15 or so years that everything I do, I do for others and not for myself, dammit, I want to live. I want a buffet every couple weeks, along with a few brews every now and again.

getbig, damn I just read this and I have a final in a few minutes. I'll get back with you later. Because of your genetics, and obvious insulin sensitivity issues you can't swain. I'll try to get back with you this weekend.

my diet

Here is my diet when I try to put on muscle for about a month before I diet back down to 180.

pre/workout: cup of oats w/ 1 apple
10 egg whites
1 scoops of whey or soy iso
30 min. pre: 40 grams dextrose
2 scoops whey
(drink half then dillute and sip rest during workout)
post workout: 2 scoops whey
35 grams dextrose
35 grams maltodextrin
1 hour after post w/out shake: 8 oz. extra lean beef
1 sweet potato
21/2 hours later: 8 oz. chicken breast
1 pound spinach
1 tbs. flax oil
21/2 hours later: 8 oz. chicken breast
1 pound green beens
1 tbs. flax oil
21/2 hours later: 8 oz. lean londen broil steak
1 pound broccoli
21/2 hours later: 6 oz. chicken breast
1 scoop soy isolate (mix with water and
stevia) like pudding!
8 oz. spinach
8 oz. broccoli
before bed: 1 scoop whey
1 scoop chocolate soy iso. more pudding...

That is it. hard to follow with school and girlfriends but it is what it is.

With the intense lifting my maintenance is about 2750 so I like to get around 3100-3300 calories a day. If I gain more than 1 pound a week I take off 150 calories until it goes to 1 pound week. Any suggestions on this bulk up diet. Some say I need more carbs but hey, I used to be a lard..., I am scared of carbs a little. I have bulked with 450 carbs a day but I was taking "No2" and I think that helped for a few weeks but after that I felt very fat, of course the wendys triples and the buffets 2 times a week could have done that..lol.

Top Bottom