Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Bodybuilder's Gift???

We're all different and bodybuilders are no freak aliens,
Like arnold he had the biceps gift,
J.Cutler Back,R.Coleman Quads and so...
we are all different and nobody i think has an easy life getting bigger
u always have something.You can only have some facilites like you have with your arms(me too)
and so on...anyways,good topic,it makes it clear PRO are not freaky aliens they're just a step ahead.

That's a solid point but I would add one caveat. I guess I kind of feel the way Arthur Jones felt about bodybuilding which is if you don't have the right structure and you have short muscle bellies, maybe a guy's better off not focusing his life on competitive bodybuilding and looking at things from the viewpoint of trying to achieve near their personal best with a reasonable amount of time in the gym.

i can remember even dating back to high school i had large traps. and my quads are way bigger than the rest of my body too

my biceps i have had trouble growing until just the past couple years when i've learned some new techniques.

wat new techniques did you learn?

i can't train traps at all. a few week of doing shugs and trap work and they just blow up way to big, oddly enough i can't put any size on my forearms

I like this topic. Nice post bro.

We are all different and we all have individualistic genetic predispositions. That is what makes our sport special. It is the epitome of an "individual sport." I think that a bodybuilder should look at his physique as a sculpture. The way Michelangelo would look at the physical proportions of "David" when it was almost complete, and decide which areas needed further attention.

A balanced physique will always be superior to a "mass monster" in my opinion. And I think it is this balance that should be the ULTIMATE goal for all of us serious competitive bodybuilders.

For me..., my entire upper body has always been "easy" for me. But it came in steps. When I was 15-16 I had great arms and delts, because my main goal was to look great in a tank top, so I put a HUGE focus on bis, tris, and delts. It worked..., but I ended up looking like an ape of some sort because I had NO CHEST and NO BACK. lol Ahhhh, to be young and stupid, right?

So after a few years of determination, my Chest was/is now one of my best bodyparts, by far. My back still gives me trouble. I have issues getting the density I think that I need for balance.

My most "pain in the ass" body part has always been my legs. Again.., after 18 months of determination, my quads are one of my best body parts now. However..., I have really long Achilles tendons, so extreme mass on my calves is a gentic impossibility. I do have good shape to them, but they will NEVER be "huge calves" because my genetic structure will not allow it.

Bodybuilding is a continual evolutionary process bros. Give yourself an honest assessment once per year and set new goals for the next with regards to which bodyparts you think need improvement. Eventually, you will achieve a balanced physique. It only took me about 14 years. :)
whos that in your avatar?

Top Bottom