Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best weight training program you have used... Everyone please awnser!

BEAST420

For me I would have to go with traditional push, pull , legs, with a rest day.... I did heavy compounds and Iso at the end for 8-12 for about 2 workouts... What you guys like?

Simple 5 day split on repeat focusing on the weak points each workout.

Never heard of HIT , gonna look it up... Just wanna try somthing new that will be efficient at building more muscle :)

HIT = High Intensity Training... Search for Dr Darden on Nation and it'll talk about the Mike Metzger styles of training

I just don't do all the beyond failure stuff ... I think that's overkill. I just do volume at that point

To agree with CEO however, I may start doing Dogg Crapp just for an adjustment

Sent from my DROID RAZR using EliteFitness

I really liked doing DC. Gained a lot of quality muscle. Problem is, when I wanted to spend more in the gym, I didn't have the muscle endurance to do more set/reps.

Now I have a 4 day split. Chest, back, bi's/tri's, and legs. I do 2-3 exercises per body part, for a total of 4-9 working sets. It's not overkill, gets me a killer pump, and nice gains. I'm in and out of the gym in under an hour.

Top Bottom