Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Best knee wraps?

Sam Knighthill

Hi guys,

What are the best knee wraps in your opinion? I have Inzers IPF "3 red stripes" wraps and I get about 30 pounds out of them (380 pounds with belt, 410 with belt and wraps).

I prefer the Inzer Z wraps that you have, I use 2.5M instead of your 2M. The Titan THP are OK and the Metal Black wraps, but Inzer is best IMO.

The best wraps I ever had were the ones Fred Hatfield used to sell. I wish I could get some more of those. Mine have long since been stretched to death and lost their spring.

How much do you get out of your knee wraps: belt vs belt+wraps? An how do you compare them? Do you take them to gym and squat maxes with different wraps in a same day, or do you try them different weeks? Do you put them on yourself or someone helps you to put them on? I put them myself...

I think knee wraps give me about 10-20kg. I compare them with how they feel, not how much pain they give me...lol.. cos they all hurt, just you can feel the support they give you when using.
I have my knees wrapped for me, I can't wrap them myself with the canvas hybrid on.
I have no pain with my knees, so only use knee wraps the weeks before a comp, and I have them wrapped super tight.

i like the inzer ones too. if you need a video on how to wrap them, let me know.

Top Bottom