Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best full body workout?

cornfish

Hey all-

Got a few friends i'm talking into going to the gym with me, but they are 100% green and I'm no personal trainer. I don't want to give them something that will kill them for a routine, but i have to dig up a whole body workout i can have them do M/W/F just to get their feet wet and get them to see some changes in the mirror. It's a husband and wife so if there is something that's pretty universal that you have had luck with in the past i would sure appreciate it.

I'm not sure if any of the website workouts i'm finding will be to advanced for them or not.
Jesus on second thought should i just have em pop for a trainer? The more i type the more this seems like it's turning into a ton of work.
Don't think i'm ready to take on a few "Padawan Learners" yet since i get about 2hrs max per day for gym time

just look in the training routines post. there is a couple different cookie cutter programs that work great for beginners. just find one and try it. wont know what works till u try.

Top Bottom