Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arm stopped Growing Help!

R

riskybiz007

I weigh 222lbs. When i dieted down and lost 15 pounds i kept my arm size. Now 15 pounds later my arms are still the same size. i have 18" arms, and have had them like that size since November of last year. I can't get them to grow. For the last few months i've tried everything to get them to grow with no results. I've tried DropSets, Compound exercises, working them alone, working them twice a week, taking a whole week off from the gym, sleeping 8 hours, eating like a cow, and still nothing. I just came to a plateu where i can't gain any more weight past 222 and can't get my arm to grow. What the hells going on with me can anyone help???

homie - your arms are not going to grow if the rest of you does not grow along with it. if you want another inch, you'll need to put size on everywhere else to. it's pretty much impossible to just get your arm to grow and not anything else. bulk up if you want your arms to grow.

Have you considered changing your rep scheme around. Try working in the range of 6-8 reps. This works well for me when I'm trying to gain mass.

Also, when you say you are doing compound excersizes, are you referring to squats and deadlifts too? The reason I bring this up is that these excersizes recruit the largest muscle groups and stimulate your body to release testosterone which will help your entire body grow.:D

Shocking the muscles may also help. There are plenty of routines floating around but keep in mind you'll have to go easy for a few weeks afterward.

supersizeme said:
homie - your arms are not going to grow if the rest of you does not grow along with it. if you want another inch, you'll need to put size on everywhere else to. it's pretty much impossible to just get your arm to grow and not anything else. bulk up if you want your arms to grow.

I agree. I think this a diet issue more than a training one.

I been bulking and feel really full practically the whole day. I eat around 250g of protein a day. And yes i do dead lifts, squats, benches, dips, chins, etc. I'm having a helluva time getting past this plateu. I'm gonna eat a bigger meal before bed compared to the MRP i was taking before bed. Maybe that would help. I definately can't squeeze more food into my stomach as it is, it's going bannanas in there :alien:

Top Bottom