Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone ever get a hernia from lifting?

Cryptlord

I recently found out I have a baby one from a friend and he said surgery is needed. The thing doesnt hurt or anything. Cant even see it. Bad thing is, I just started a two month cycle this week lol.

If so lemme get some input on how you treated it and how long you were out of the gym.

They do not get better on their own Bro. Is it in the groin or the abdomen? You will get to a stage with heavy liftn that it will hold you back. Ive had both groin hernias surgerically repaired. Most can be done now by laproscoptomy (spl?). I was done trad cut & tuck & be off work few days, gym maybe 3-4 weeks then light load till its gets strong again. You need to get checked out if troublesome by surgeon

Hmmm damn bro. Month of not lifting is gonna suck. The thing is its not bothering me at all. Not one bit. I dont know if I should go in and get it taken care of now? Or just wait for a time around maybe summer when I can focus on cutting or something.

Cryptlord said:
Hmmm damn bro. Month of not lifting is gonna suck. The thing is its not bothering me at all. Not one bit. I dont know if I should go in and get it taken care of now? Or just wait for a time around maybe summer when I can focus on cutting or something.

thing is, if it's not bad, it's better to repair before it gets bad and more damaged. see, right now, you'd have less time with recovery than say, if you waited. the longer you put it off, and the worse it can potentially get, means you'll definitely increase your recovery time. hope this helps bro, and besides, the gym isn't going anywhere, and your health is more important.

Dude you need to take care of it now...Like they said you can get it fixed now or wait till 3 weeks into yoru cycle when you make it much worse and than you will be out for much longer. Im having surgery Dec 5th and have to take 6 weeks off for abdominal surgery. 6 weeks off sucks but get it over with and than hit it hard

Cryptlord said:

I recently found out I have a baby one from a friend and he said surgery is needed. The thing doesnt hurt or anything. Cant even see it. Bad thing is, I just started a two month cycle this week lol.

If so lemme get some input on how you treated it and how long you were out of the gym.

I also have a small hernia that I will probably get surgery on next year, at first it was painful as hell but I've gotten used to it and it doesn't hurt that bad anymore. If I were you I'd get surgery right before I was about to start another cycle (take about 2-3 weeks to heal up then start your next cycle...trying to make it not sound confusing lol) I will probably get surgery this summer though to repair it.

Top Bottom