Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone else on Titan Training? Curious of your results

tronious

I finished up the first 8 weeks of the Titan program and was wondering if anyone else has been doing it/has done it. I've gotten tremendous results from it...though it required some SERIOUS dedication and discipline. Just curious if anyone else has had good results.

Tronious, this week will be finishing my 4th week of Titan Training. (by the way, thanks for all the great posts from yourself and Monstar - it really motivated me to start this program) Anyways, I feel great so far and my body weight has pretty much stayed the same (I can tell I'm losing BF and gaining muscle at the same time) I'd like to use this round of Titan Training to bulk up a little then cut fat after that. I'm planning on a cutting cycle after 12 weeks of Titan Training (8 weeks, then 4 weeks to work on areas that need more work) What are your feelings on this? Should I go ahead and start cutting after 8 weeks? I have alot of BF (around 24% at first measurement) but it is coming off fast with the program. My only cardio consists of the Titan Training itself as I feel that it is plenty (Muscle Rounds really kick my ass!)

One more question, as far as the diet goes, I've been following an anabolic type diet (weekdays < 30g carbs per day, weekends carb up) and that seems to be working well. Energy levels are fine but I often get tired later in the day. Is there some other type of diet that Titan Training manual recommends? Also, I do all the training in the morning when I get up and it seems to do well for me. (sometimes I take in a protein shake before working out just to get something in my stomach)

Any comments would be appreciated.

as far as the cutting goes...

I would hold off until after the 8 weeks...and use 3 specialization weeks for cutting up. The first 8 weeks are obviously for the norma TITAN training. Then after that they give you 3 weeks to do whatever the hell you want basically. Change shit up...so you're body does become accustomed and you avoid plateauing as much as possible. Make sure after the 3 week of cutting that you take the next week off. Take a full week of rest after that 11th week. That's important. Good luck bro.

Tronious, thanks bro. I can't wait to get back in the gym tomorrow for MUSCLE ROUNDS to finish up the week!

For weeks 9,10,11 is there any particular diet that the book recommends or is it OK if I stick with my anabolic diet or even move over to CKD?

Thanks again for all your help!

depends on your body type I guess. I don't really stick to their diet all that much because I'm naturally very lean. I can eat a pizza and burn it off in an hour. lol.

But seriously it's very hard for me to put of fat. Strange as that may sound so I just make sure I get a lot of protein...and that's it. Don't worry too much about fat intake. Do get a lot of calories. The diet that you're on right now, the one they suggest, is supposed to cause your body to burn fat as energy instead of carbs...so I guess for all intents and purposes I'd stick with it. Just my opnion though...I'm definitely not a dietician/nutritionist or pro trainer. I just think with this program especially that if you get a lot of protein then the fat will work itself off with the intensity of the workout.

I am going to start up Titan Training again tommorrow on the 1st I CANT WAIT!!!

I stopped for a while but not anymore baby!!
:D:D

yeah yeah yeah...what is this the third time? lol

Just messin' with ya. Good luck man! I'm missin' it. I'm in these damn specialization weeks. Can't wait to start up again. Specialization weeks are good though...helps avoid overtraining and plateaus.

Haha yeah I know I hear ya bro... its all good though the 3rd time does the trick I think. I just had too much trouble sticking to the damn diet thats all... this 3rd time will be fucking great though bro.
:D:D

MonStar,

Yo man...if the biggest problem for you was the diet...then screw the diet. The training is the most important part of this program that I think sets it apart. Just get your protein bro and watch your fat intake according to how much you're tryin' to lose fat. The workouts are going to burn enough off on its own. I'm not doing the suggested diet. I'm just jackin' up the protein...and I've been taking this supplement that I just fuckin' LOVE. It's SyntheVol II by EAS. Creatine/Glutamine combination...low sugar. I take it immediately after my workout...then about 15-30 min's later get a good protein rich meal. I really like the extra stamina it's giving me and the quick recovery time between sets...ESPECIALLY during the muscle round. Check it out if you're in a nutrition/supplement store sometime. It's good shit...especially with this workout.

Top Bottom