Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Your choice. What AAS is best for cutting BF?

natecr

Ive been out of the game for a bit. and 8 months of tacos hamburgers and all around being burned out.. Its time to get back in the game.. I havent even drastically put on fat. I merely have a bit. But my question to you is. Is clen a great answer to shred a lil bit of fat?

I always walk around with a 6 the majority of the time and its easy for my to achieve again. But I wanted to help myself get there well... a little faster :) diet and my routine will be on par. Just wanted to hit up a good fat burning aas before my next big cycle.

Ive been out of the game for a bit. and 8 months of tacos hamburgers and all around being burned out.. Its time to get back in the game.. I havent even drastically put on fat. I merely have a bit. But my question to you is. Is clen a great answer to shred a lil bit of fat?

I always walk around with a 6 the majority of the time and its easy for my to achieve again. But I wanted to help myself get there well... a little faster :) diet and my routine will be on par. Just wanted to hit up a good fat burning aas before my next big cycle.

DIET is the key. However IMO the best AAS with fat burning potential is TREN.

Tren, but diet is much much better and also not as flashy an option at first. But diet is best for results!

i love tren.....and yes its perfect cutter...

prop 100mg eod 1-10
tren 100mg eod 1-8
strict diet
cardio daily
that there and ur good to go in no time..once you have a few cycles done go for it

Last edited:
If you do not have several cycles under your belt,do not even think of messing with this compound!It has some nasty sides!

RADAR

surprisingly anavar has really cut me the fuck up like none other. without the nasty sides of tren (insomnia/night sweats/anxiety) but tren is good for anger and straight up smashing the gym.

Not sure i would classify it as an AAS but PGCL is by far the best ive come across. I just finished my first run (3 weeks) and its the best ive tried yet for quick water/fat loss. 21lbs in 3 weeks with no diet or cardio, but be prepared to sit on the toilet 3-4 times a day...And i would not recommend this unless you have some experience with AAS.

Not sure i would classify it as an AAS but PGCL is by far the best ive come across. I just finished my first run (3 weeks) and its the best ive tried yet for quick water/fat loss. 21lbs in 3 weeks with no diet or cardio, but be prepared to sit on the toilet 3-4 times a day...And i would not recommend this unless you have some experience with AAS.

A lot of people get no results from that stuff.. well they all end up crapping but.. not everyone loses fat.

Top Bottom