Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Younger Girls "What do I do?"

I worked security for a teen night this last weekend at a local club. Some of those girls have no shame, dayamn. Must be somethin in the vitamin water.

Strongbow said:
Thats only if she gets horney BRO, Im really fucked here my options are cheat, take the shit from wifey, or cheat, or just let my nuts xplode or cheat. What u think? Oh and all my yung hotties are into pics and video so they say. Ive tried to be patient and understanding with the wife, but DAMN.

Few things... How old are you and how long have you been married?

In all honesty (and the wimminz will not like this) if your wife gives you puss only when she is horny that is selfish and wrong. Once a month IMO is grounds for cheating. And you're on test?

Dude wait a second, I mean you have every dude's fantasy, I mean its the paradigm commercial from which every product sold to dudes is based off of, your wife knows you coach teen softball... moreover she only gives it up once a month... this sounds like an article from a skinmag...
I'm just sayin...

ariel347 said:
Dude wait a second, I mean you have every dude's fantasy, I mean its the paradigm commercial from which every product sold to dudes is based off of, your wife knows you coach teen softball... moreover she only gives it up once a month... this sounds like an article from a skinmag...
I'm just sayin...

Yeah almost to good to be true! I myself would be leary of bangin a 17 year old but 18 is fair game.

the issue here is that these girls will talk. word will get out. not even bringing in legality (which i think in a position of authority, which he is as a trainer, means something), word gets out hes banging his teen clients and he no longer has clients. people wont go near him with a 10 foot pole. this is a slippery slope. find a college chick, or, this might sound crazy, a consenting adult and go that route. fucking a teen client will only be good until orgasm. nothing good will come after.

I agree. If you're going to cheat, bang their hot MILF mothers. They can keep their mouths shut and will just enjoy the sex. I'm sure there are a few young hotties with hot moms out there picking up/dropping off. They would probably be happy to polish your knob.

If your wife isn't fulfilling your needs then you also ened to speak very frankly with her.

Strongbow said:
I need help, I have become a magnet for 17 and 18 year old girls. It started out with softball lessons, you know hitting, fielding that kinda of stuff. Now I have at least three of the young and might I say gorgeous ladies who want more than hitting lessons. My test levels are off the chart and my wife has reduced me to sex once a month maybe. Im flippin out, what the fuck do you do, in a situation like this?

divorced, play ball all you want.
married, keep the bat in your pants.

gosh there is no real pat answer that can be given on the internet, except you shouldn't sleep with underage girls or cheat on your wife.

Try to work on the sex thing, because I feel your pain on the wifey only wanting it once a month. That sucks. If she never improves you have to just decide whether it is a deal breaker or not. If it is, divorce her.

While it is flattering to have a young girl tease or flirt with you .
The bedroom action sucks. Stick with the women in the 35-44 range if you want to fuck and have it be worth while.
Oh yea you are married. Sounds like you have some emotional and mental issues going on.
Maybe you have a open relationship ? I dunno lots of people do.

Top Bottom