Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

You all are truely amazing peeps.

zedhed

Elite Moderator
Platinum
Just perusing you alls pics here on my phone and this is gonna be a dam tuff bunch to judge.
You all have made such a huge transformation and you all are a credit to EF.
Us the judging panel certianly have our work cut out for is all I can say.
You peeps are gr8!
Zed

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Thanks ZED, we have a great group of people here. I couldn't imagine being in the judges shoes right now

Thanks so much Zed ;) , I too wouldn't like to think I was the one having to choose you guys are really going to have a tough time.

Thanks bro! This was so fun to do.....it was pretty cool having such an amazing group for support too! EF rocks!

Man if you guys could see all us mods trying to figure this shit out. Guys everyone of you are winners. IDK how we are going to make a firm decision here but we will. Great job by everyone!!!!

I agree, everyone of you are winners! the hard part is judging f**k you all for doing a job that many will just give up and quit, there are at least 8 people forget it, i'm getting a headache!

i admire each and everyone of you,everyone of you have now learned, the way to greatness starts with just one step.

And i think it's safe to say everyone here achieved that ,regardless of the level of fitness you're on.
:)

Thanks fellas i totally agree we all done amazing , Lmao I do not envy you guys doing this ;)

I do not envy you guys at all. There was a hell of a lot of hard work put in from us all. It shows in the pics. I loved the support we all gave eachother. It didn't even so much feel like a competition to me as much as just a challenge to see what I could do if I pushed myself my hardest for 90 days. Hell no competition I have ever been a part of had all the people that were competing cheering eachother on. That's some sportsmanship right there. You are all winners in my book for sure. I would love to have these more than just once a year.

Sent from my LG-LW690 using EliteFitness

I agree hav cpl of these a year otherwise we all got nower to hang an il end up an alcoholic raiding the bins at mcdonalds without a goal to chase with ef pushing me

This has been one of the best things I ever did. The motivation the camaraderie I'm feeling kinda lost now it's done! I think Ima have to just start up another log...... Compete with mysf till the next comp!

Top Bottom