Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ya'll see "the reagan's" on showtime tonight?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
showtime presented the movie based on President and Nancy Reagan's political life tonight.

this was the one that CBS pulled because out of thier lineup earlier this year because of "contraversey".....didn't see it myself.

it looked (to me) like a fair take on their life; made Nancy out to be a more sympathetic character than most peeps think of her.

i didn't realize what foiked up in the head, two faced bitch their daughter Pattie was.

rnch said:
showtime presented the movie based on President and Nancy Reagan's political life tonight.

this was the one that CBS pulled because out of thier lineup earlier this year because of "contraversey".....didn't see it myself.

it looked (to me) like a fair take on their life; made Nancy out to be a more sympathetic character than most peeps think of her.

i didn't realize what foiked up in the head, two faced bitch their daughter Pattie was.

It's on TV so it must be true.

Remember, you're getting a liberal's POV on the Reagan family

i didn't see why they couldn't view it on CBS..........what's the big deal? :(

I saw it. It showed how driven Ronald Reagan was to end the Cold war and how much power Nancy had as his wife. I can see why CBS left it to Showtime to air. That guy looked so much like Reagan at points in the movie it was spooky.

Top Bottom