Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine questions..

mac83

okay..i started takin it tuesday...i took 2 on tuesday and 2 on wed. today i decided to bump it up to 4. i think im gonna go back down to 3 tomorrow. my workouts have kicked serious ass. i got a couple of questions though.

1. i have like very little appetite. and i fear that i might not be takin in enuff calories. i dont want my metabolism to slow. but im also trying to cut some weight. any suggestions?

2. i workout mon-fri. should i not take them on sat and sunday? i dont wanna be too wired.

3. i've been drinking insane amounts of water. at least 9 bottles today (the normal size poland spring ones). I dont want to drink too much water. how much is too much?

thanks..

1. If you have too much of a calorie deficit you are going to start burning up more muscle -- not good -- if you don't think you are getting enough calories force yourself to eat - also, i would suggest supplementing your diet with L-glutamine and plenty of protein -- this will minimize muscle loss

2. No such thing as drinking too much water - I drink about 2-3 gallons a day

3. If you don't want to be wired on the weekend lay off the xenadrine - realize you will not reaping the benefits on those days

Taking Xenadrine will suppress your appetite as ephedrine is an appetite suppressant.

Make sure that you're getting enough calories for your workout regime.

thanks guys. i cut it down to 3 today and everything was all better. will prolly take 3 a day til monday or tuesday. then i'll kick it up to 4....one more question though........

i feel a lil bloated..im thinking it's from all the water. any suggestions on how to take care of it? thanks again.

This might just be due to your body adjusting to the Xenadrine.

Give it time for your body to get used to taking it.

Don't reduce your fluid intake - plenty of fluid every day is necessary.

Top Bottom