Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Xenadrine.....Please help!!!

AP7

I have just started taking the 1/2 dosage for Xenadrine and I am having problems on the second pill???
I take the first one at 8AM and the second between 2 or 3 PM. Well, I have been feeling short breathed, awkward feeling in my chest to neck area??? But, this doesn't happen until 6PM and on??? I don't take caffeine at all except maybe a diet coke here and there.. Could this be the reason? I was wondering if this was normal? I have tried taking just 1 pill a day and that had no side effects. Please help me with this important question. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!!!

If 1 pill had no side effects then stick with the 1 pill. I could not tell you exactly why you get side effects because everyone is different. But, you need to know that if 1 has no side effects and 2 have some you should just stick with 1.
Mr.X:cool:

Thanks for the reply! That is what I guess I am going to have to do. I just don't know how effective it's going to be with just 1 pill a day? I might have to try something else..... I didn't know if anyone else had the same side effects and if so, when does it wear off?

The sides are different for every person. So, I can't really pin point when they wear-off, but I could ballpark it at about 4-8 hours. I would try Adipokinetix, goto www.bodybuilding.com
You can buy yours there for $23 with 2-3 day shipping for 2.99. CHEAP and FAST ...
I loved the service they provided when I used them, so I really recommend them.
Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom