Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF ever happened to SD?!

It ended because it took her 3 hours to get ready for a date since she didn't live full time as a woman. So I tried to be a nice guy and told her that we could go out for lunch or what-not while she was not in drag and I would be cool with that.

Except, after a couple months it messed with my head and I no longer saw her as "female" and I had to end it.

The moral of the story is, "Never listen to a man when he tries to convince you that he capable of not being shallow"

I easily take 3 hours to get ready for a date.

It ended because it took her 3 hours to get ready for a date since she didn't live full time as a woman. So I tried to be a nice guy and told her that we could go out for lunch or what-not while she was not in drag and I would be cool with that.

Except, after a couple months it messed with my head and I no longer saw her as "female" and I had to end it.

The moral of the story is, "Never listen to a man when he tries to convince you that he capable of not being shallow"

That's so interesting.

So you didn't mind going out with her as a man. Could you kiss her and things as a man, like at the end of a lunch date, or were the lunch dates without her dressed up more just emotionally so you could see each other more often?

Was her dressing as a woman a secret or did people in her life know?

I have absolutely no clue what that means

That means that I'm not naturally pretty :p. I need paint? Never heard that expression?

I have long thick hair that take a lot of time itself. Luckily I can get ready in 15 minutes of i don't care what I'm doing if I want to but I could easily spend 3 hours getting ready no problem.

Top Bottom