Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF ever happened to SD?!

Have you ever told us why you all ended things?

Inquiring minds want to know, mostly mine, who probably missed it many times over the years.

It ended because it took her 3 hours to get ready for a date since she didn't live full time as a woman. So I tried to be a nice guy and told her that we could go out for lunch or what-not while she was not in drag and I would be cool with that.

Except, after a couple months it messed with my head and I no longer saw her as "female" and I had to end it.

The moral of the story is, "Never listen to a man when he tries to convince you that he capable of not being shallow"

It ended because it took her 3 hours to get ready for a date since she didn't live full time as a woman. So I tried to be a nice guy and told her that we could go out for lunch or what-not while she was not in drag and I would be cool with that.

Except, after a couple months it messed with my head and I no longer saw her as "female" and I had to end it.

The moral of the story is, "Never listen to a man when he tries to convince you that he capable of not being shallow"

this never happened

Top Bottom