Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WTF ever happened to SD?!

That means that I'm not naturally pretty :p. I need paint? Never heard that expression?

I have long thick hair that take a lot of time itself. Luckily I can get ready in 15 minutes of i don't care what I'm doing if I want to but I could easily spend 3 hours getting ready no problem.

Wasn't familiar with the phrase, and I doubt it applies to such a pretty lady :qt:

Pretty much everyone who knew her was aware she was transgendered. Except possibly her father who must have assumed his son was gay but wouldn't have accepted the cross dressing.

She also worked as a male..
sort off. She worked a phone rep for customer service and people assumed she was female because of her voice.

When she wasn't in drag, she really stood out because she walked and talked like a woman and had perfectly plucked eyebrows.

And yes, the lunch dates were so I could see her more often and I would kiss her and the end.

I was surprised the first time we got together about how easy it was for me to accept her as a woman. But like I said, my perception of her changed over time. Mostly because I spent too much time with her dressed as a boy but possibly because the novelty had worn off too.

At that point sex with her became a chore and I wanted out.

Now I wanna know more, how'd you meet? did you knw right off the bat? were you all in from the get go or you had to convince yourself a little first?

Now I wanna know more, how'd you meet? did you knw right off the bat? were you all in from the get go or you had to convince yourself a little first?

I met her on AOL back in 1999. After a day or two of chatting, she told me she was trans. I told her that didn't bother me and we started talking on the phone.

The first time we met it was just a booty call, but the sex was really good and we got along very well (she was 8 years younger than me). It quickly blossomed into a full blown romance (pun intended).

We dated for 8 months total; probably the last 4 or 5 weeks things were going south for me.

That means that I'm not naturally pretty :p. I need paint? Never heard that expression?

I have long thick hair that take a lot of time itself. Luckily I can get ready in 15 minutes of i don't care what I'm doing if I want to but I could easily spend 3 hours getting ready no problem.

I could spend an hour getting my eyeliner flicks perfectly even. Ha.

Pretty much everyone who knew her was aware she was transgendered. Except possibly her father who must have assumed his son was gay but wouldn't have accepted the cross dressing.

She also worked as a male..
sort off. She worked a phone rep for customer service and people assumed she was female because of her voice.

When she wasn't in drag, she really stood out because she walked and talked like a woman and had perfectly plucked eyebrows.

And yes, the lunch dates were so I could see her more often and I would kiss her and the end.

I was surprised the first time we got together about how easy it was for me to accept her as a woman. But like I said, my perception of her changed over time. Mostly because I spent too much time with her dressed as a boy but possibly because the novelty had worn off too.

At that point sex with her became a chore and I wanted out.

That's very interesting. I assume it was all sort of a right time, right place, right person, right situation type thing?

That type of sexual fluidity is rare in men.

It's kind of impressive youd hear she was trans and be open enough that it wouldn't bother you. Really.

That's very interesting. I assume it was all sort of a right time, right place, right person, right situation type thing?

That type of sexual fluidity is rare in men.

It's kind of impressive youd hear she was trans and be open enough that it wouldn't bother you. Really.

you're knot Dr Phil

or Masters

or Johnson

Top Bottom