Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Would You Take Methamphetamines If You Absoulutely Had To Stay Awake?

MUSCLE BUILDER

I was doing some research on meth and i read that meth is a powerful stimulant that truck drivers and the milatry used to stay awake for hours. I was thinking of experimenting with meth, i was wondering if you all think it is worth the risks and would you all try it if you had to absoulutely stay awake?

ice/glass is one of the most intense and addicting drugs out there. Stick with an ECA. You'll be fine. DO NOT DO METH, several of my friends have big problems as a result of repetitive crystal meth usage.

I am not sure if that is a good idea

I am having some back pain and was thinking about
experimenting with some heroin
what do you think?

maybe only use it if the pain gets realy bad

MUSCLE BUILDER said:
I was doing some research on meth and i read that meth is a powerful stimulant that truck drivers and the milatry used to stay awake for hours. I was thinking of experimenting with meth, i was wondering if you all think it is worth the risks and would you all try it if you had to absoulutely stay awake?

Why do you want to stay awake? I like sleeping. Also meth is the best. But be careful. It is very addicting and you will eventually go crazy from lack of sleep.

careful, some can be addictive, I took ritalin but no dependancy (really helped). Ritalin is methylphenidate. Meth is just dirty...like it's actually dirty :)

MUSCLE BUILDER said:

I do all the time. Adderral is a mix of amphetamine salts used for narcolepsy, ADD, ADHD, etc. Not to mention nicotine gum and lozenges, ephedrine, yohimbine, etc. I can drop any of these drugs for days on end with no effects, save fatigue, which is what I use them to treat.

The risk of addiction for any drug is not the drug, per se, but the desire of the person to escape reality and crave the "feeling". Even the demonized heroin only shows a 20-25% "addiction" rate, yet it is supposed to be "highly addictive".

The drug is a tool of the addict, for the end of pleasure. It is not his master. His mind is his master.

i can't belive you people think you can just take meth....there is a difference between adderrall(d-amphetamine) and methamphetamine. Meth is an entire nother animal....it is VERY adddictive, actually kills pleasure sensors in the brain...you guys should go to www.erowid.org and some other popular rec drug sites to learn the dangers of this shit. Ice is nothing but smokable or "free base" meth, same shit even more addictive....but none of those are anythying close to the prescribable stimulants such as adderall, ritalin, etc

Top Bottom