Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working on a new routine

fasted cardio this morning.... did about 9-13 sprints which were between 75-100 meters followed by a slow jog (walk at end)... pretty fucking sweaty right now... pissed as hell the gym is closed today and tomorrow so i'll have to find other shit to do. M-Saturday, I'm lifting everyday and my diet will be near perfect (i only have healthy options in my dorm room right now, and a shit ton of them_

took yesterday off completely because i figured if im gonna go 6 days of cardio/lifting, 3 days off beforehand is better than 2.... did fasted cardio this morning.. about 2 miles on the tredmil, but was real intense. i also didn't plan on drinking until this upcoming friday, but i already drank the last 2 nights and it looks like im gonna drink again tonight... not too much, but just to a buzz which is a good habit for me to form for most nights. Back/Bis later today. gonna do DLs, BB Rows, Chins, 1 machine, hypers, and biceps. fuckin ready.

Back/Bis

Deadlift
305x5
305x5
305x3 (dead)

BB Row
155x8
155x8
135x10
135x10
-i do 1 pronated and 1 suppinated for each weight.

finished with hypers, 2 sets of chinups (i tried doing 1 pullup, hurt my shoulder), and some biceps. can't wait for chest/tris tomorrow

Nice work on the sprints they will get you in killer shape if you get into a habit of doing them. Not a lot of people do though

school has started. the first week or so, i was pretty damn good with my lifting schedule... DLd 325 for 2-3 sets of 4.. bench was increasing, etc. I got bids at all of the frats here, but decided to pledge the one with the hardest pledging process.. didn't know that until i've recently heard it from all my upperclassmen friends, but they're my favorite frat so i don't regret it. In addition to that, my pledge class voted me to be pledge class president, so i constantly have random shit i have to do for the fraternity. In addition to studying for my classes (3 business ones), multiple clubs/comm service programs, this shit, and everything else, it is hard as fuck to get to the gym. Oh, and that's only after the first week. Last night, i managed to get in a short back/bis workout. I'm doing a lot of pushups/situps for pledging, but that's only gonna do so much...

So if i'm not too active here, you guys know why... i wish all of you the best with everything!

DLd 385 EASY yesterday... felt awesome, especially after nailing 375 with no struggle. 4 plates is in the near future.

im back.......

life has been pretty nice besides the fact I've been sick for the last 4 weeks, probably due to pledging. I got 9 hours of sleep total over the past 4 days, but it was so fucking worth it.. just got initiated last night, and it was probably the best feeling of my entire life.

since i dedicated so much time to the fraternity and to my school work, lifting has been nonexistent the past month, and the 6 weeks before that, it was inconsistent. My diet has been off since I've had to eat when it's convenient, and was in a rush a lot of the time. However, all this shit is done, and it's time to start lifting again. I'm probably going to do a back/bis, chest/tris/(some) shoulders, and legs split..... or maybe an upper/lower. I'm going to have to determine how my shoulder feels before anything is certain, but i just cant wait to get the fuck back to the gym.

how's everyone doing?

Top Bottom