Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

working on a new routine

I've been here. I visit quite often. I just don't post because nobody ever cared about my journal lol...

How are you doing?

i loved reading your journal even though i didnt post in it.

And glad to see you are doing fine Jdid. Good luck in the gym and in your classes

Same here. I read every ones journal. Its a shame though because the only consistent one right now is Weavers, I miss coming on and having 4-5 different journals that had been updated.

Andalite- yeah man, in retrospect, i can't believe some of the shit i've done in the past 10 weeks. Definitely worth taking time off training though since there's no way i would have been able to pledge/keep up grades/everything else + lift... definitely ready to get back into it though.

thanks NBA/Mike- how are you guys doing with everything?

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting. I didn't think anyone actually read my log. I'll start up a new log in a week :)

Yeah I don't think anyone is doing logs anymore. I broke my toe so have been out of squatting and deadlift for over a month now, got weak as hell.

You should start yours up again, always liked the vids.

I might post back up after my boring deload week, the holidays and BJJ have taken my focus off of lifting a bit but I'll get it going again soon...

hopefully goin to restart this log up this summer..... i got really involved in activities and shit, spent tons of time applying for internships/my girlfriend, and took a heavy course load because i'm going abroad, so at times i've been inconsistent with working out. Having said that, I think I've maintained a lot of my strength, and am going to start up this summer. I have an 8 hour internship 5 days a week, so I'm hopefully going to go to the gym after it's over. Don't have a plan yet, but my strength is not bad considering how my diet/drinking (heavily) has been, and the amount of effort i've been putting into lifts. I've DB Rowed 90x10, and DB benched 75s for 10, which are pretty good for me.

Not going to risk squatting because of my shoulder, but am going to deadlift if its not completely outlawed by now in my gym.

school ends in about 2-3 weeks, so that's when I'm going to start being really consistent with everything, and will hopefully be more active on here.

Top Bottom