Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Wish me luck, I got volunteered...

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
So my buddy calls me at work and I ignore it as usual because I am busy posting on EF. Well, he calls over and over again because he knows I'm screening my calls and he has something important to tell me. I finally answer and it turns out he volunteered me for a one night stand tonight. Apparently his girlfriends cousin has been separated from her husband for a few months and is in need of affection but does not want to date anyone right now. All I've been told is she got married young, has been married for 10 years, and is short and cute. I have no pics, no name, nothing else. His girlfriend told him this hinting towards me and he went ahead and signed me up without approval. Not really fair considering his girlfriend knows me so she has the inside scoop but my buddy has never even seen this cousin of hers so we're taking her word for it. I usually don't get nervous in any sexual situation, but then again I've never agreed to have sex with a girl I've never even met or seen. :worried:

Crap, I just realized I need to race home after work and wash the bedsheets before I head out. And maybe hide anything thats out in the open that shouldn't be out in the open.

gotmilk said:
short and cute is code for fat and stuck in loveless marriage

I was told 5'2" and 100lbs. I'm not good with women weight, what is this gonna look like?

Top Bottom