Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winter bulk fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused as to why steve is saying this as well.

Too much assumption and misplaced negative implication going on here.

He does seem to be much more negative lately. I wasn't going to say anything cause he's a good bro and always cool to me. He does give good advice and isn't scared to speak his mind though! Lol.

~ JohnyCoolNuts ~

\you can't see his actions in purgatory or his other posts because they are deleted.

since when do we allow a new poster to barge in here and start attacking mods and sponsors? has never happened. only reason he is still around is cause I'm a nice guy. a year ago he would of been gone for good, but we are much more liberal on EF today plus I like to give 2nd chances.

anyway its over and its a waste of time discussing it. he knows the rules now and hopefully he follows them.. we don't give special treatment on here to anyone

Last edited:
that never happened. You know what you said is a great exaggeration of the truth.

bb240 Oct5, 2013 7:47pm "well, while you are behind a computer trying to be important. i'll be out becoming something you will never be able to achieve. have fun with your joke of a forum."

this is what you told a mod in purgatory. you do realize that the posts are saved right? i can bring them all up if i wanted to. if the forum is such a joke then why are you here? because you know this is the best forum on the net thats why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom