Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

winter bulk fest

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love tren. i may use a bit on the back end of the cycle but as of right now i plan to leave it out. reason being is i will most likely be transitioning into contest prep at the end so i will use the tren then.

Exactly what I was going to suggest is to finish with it to get harder and a bit leaner.

You're good to go then bro.

Forgive the stupid question but do you actually cycle or blast and cruise

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I got a boner from reading your stats. Serious props to you. I'm the same weight but 6" taller so I look too skinny. You must be huge!

i've seen this guys pics but keep in mind he has been juicing since 17 and is already on HRT in his 20's.. not someone to emulate from a health standpoint unless you want to make a living competing which most guys just don't have the genetics.

have not been juicing since 17. thanks

how old were you when you ran your first hormones of anything?

this isn't bb.com, we aren't kids who are gonna believe you went from A to Z on protein powder lol. lets just be honest here bro. and i also believe the cycle you laid out here is pretty modest compared to what you've run during your young years. just an FYI, i didn't start juicing till 29 and I'm proud of that enough where i don't claim on an AAS forum to be 'natural' but keep in mind i have never exceeded a gram of juice a week.. usually i run under 600mg total and i'm cool with that. just enough to reach my very modest goals in the gym and share my experiences with others.

I never said or implied any of what you are saying. It's like you are trying to do everything you can to discredit me. And what do mean you think this is modest to compared to what I am most likely on year round? I think you have a lot of misconceptions about things.

I was 20-21 before I used any type of pro hormone. And even later before I started using oils.

good for you about your cycle history. U should do what is best for you. But I don't think it is fair to compare us, because we obviously have different goals. And just because the route I chose to take is different from yours doesn't mean I am unhealthy.

I'm confused as to why steve is saying this as well.

Too much assumption and misplaced negative implication going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom