Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winny sent me to the DR

I injected my 7th shot of winny Thursday in my quad like I have been the whole time. I'm only using 50 mg EOD and so far I thought leg injections were a good deal. Everytime I properly clean the bottle and the skin but this time it started hurting really bad the next day. I thought it would go away and it just got worse. By Saturday I could barely walk and I went to the emergency room b/c my Dad was worried that I may have a blood clot or something. I told them I didn't know what the deal was so my parents had no idea. At the hospital they looked at it and said that it was infected some how. They said I might have bumped into a sharp object or scraped it. They gave me an anti biotic shot and more antibiotic pills as well as lorcet. I still have trouble walking but it's getting better. Do any of you guys have a clue as to why I got an infection after all this time of injecting? I always do it right and this is my 5th cycle so I know what I'm doing. Looks like I'm gonna stick it in my ass from now on and alternate drinking it. Be careful injecting. This is a serious deal I had a huge swollen leg and it still hampers my walking.

check out this thread..

infection

close to the same thing. it wasn't because you inj. in your leg. that shouldn't make a difference. something along the line was dirty... leg, needle, syringe, gear...

I dont think it has to do with the site of the injection. If it can happen in your quad it can happen in your glute. What is your pic ? some junk in the trunk or a pimp walk:D

Note: this is in now way making fun of you, just painting a picture.;)

I know a dude that was using Win V. He almost finished an entire bottle before his infection. He had to have his shoulders drained and his leg opened and left to heal from the inside out.

I bet the pin was dirty. In my friend's case it was dirty gear but like I said he almost completed an entire cycle before the infection was evident.

Sounds like something was dirty... I'm a little over cautious about how clean my pins are, but better that then an infection. Use 2 pins for each shot. 1 to draw and 1 to inject. Plus, if I can drink it instead of injecting, I always do. (Just less chance of infection)

Hence, drinking my Winny... Mmmm, grapefruit juice and winny...

I had the same shit happen to me, only I have a nice
three inch scar on the side of leg where a baseball
sized abcess was drained. You can't take enough precautions with winnie V. I drink it only now.

I kinda had the same problem.....I shot it into my bi's and the next day it was hurting like hell....except it got better. I injected it Thurs. and I still have a little bruise from it, the bruise never got that bad though. It was the muscle that hurt so bad, every time I flexed it or stretched it it hurt like hell. I always use alcohol swabs to clean the needle and the skin before I stick, haven't had anything like that happen though.....Knock on wood....hope everything gets better for you!!!

I havw been doing winny for years and never has that problem. I did have it with suspension test. It might be one of those fakes.
What kind of winny is it?
I use UPJOHN.

Top Bottom